Enso Doctors offers Physicians Education, Training & Support
to help you learn how to integrate PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) and PRF (Platelet Rich Fibrin) services into your practice.
We offer an exclusive online portal; featuring instructional videos, case studies, and more to advance your knowledge and a private community to share your questions and experiences with other Doctors.
If you’re interested in introducing PRP and PRF services, but need to learn more to do so, we’ll assist you in connecting with experienced Physicians, who have been working with PRP in their practices for years.
Our goal is to help you successfully expand your practice by integrating PRP and PRF services.
Enso Doctors is an Industry Leader, producing the finest PRP & PRF Kits on the market
Sometimes injuries exceed the body’s natural ability to heal itself sufficiently. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) offers a concentrated injection of growth factors (GF) to help injuries heal faster.
Platelet Rich Plasma
- PRP is a safe autologous product
- PRP therapy poses a lower risk of rejection because it is derived from a patient’s own blood
- PRP is a concentrated source of growth factors and cellular signaling factors that play a significant role in the biology of healing.
- Scientific studies show that PRP treatment may improve healing in many tissues.
How PRP Works
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy uses injections of a concentration of a patient’s own platelets to accelerate healing. These activated platelets are then injected directly into the patient, as indicated.
What is PRF
Platelet-rich fibrin or leukocyte- and platelet-rich fibrin is a second-generation PRP application where autologous platelets and leukocytes are present in a complex fibrin matrix to accelerate the healing of soft and hard tissue and is used as a tissue-engineering scaffold.
Our PRP and PRF Kits are FDA registered and backed by University Science
Enso Doctors Kits
Everything You Need in One Simple Kit
Easy to Use
- 3 Step Process
- Step by Step Instructions with “How To” video
- Sterile & Convenient
- Compartmentalized Sterile Components
- Safety tabs (patent pending) ensure additional sterility during centrifuge process
- Large Volume Allowing Multiple Injections
- No Capital Required-Designed to Use with Current Centrifuges
- No minimum Order Required
Suggested Physician Uses Include
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Pain Management
- Soft Tissue Repair
- Wound Management
- Cosmetic Rejuvenation
Years in Development
% FDA Registered
Years of Team Experience
% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Get In Touch
Toll Free: 844-868-7747
Address: 116 South 4th Street , Ste A
Manhattan, Kansas 66502